The Red Lions offers two levels of active membership, Full membership and Associate membership.
Any individual who identifies as male and is at least eighteen (18) years of age may apply for membership. There will be no discrimination in membership on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, age, handicapping condition, sexual orientation, marital status, or physical appearance. In the matter of age, state and local laws will prevail.
Full membership is for those individuals who wish to take an active role within the Red Lions. Individuals may begin the application process by completing the Full Member Application and returning it to any current Full member.
- Full members shall pay dues as outlined in the Policies & Procedures.
- Full members shall attend a minimum of 3 official Club events per half calendar year.
- Full members may wear a full back Red Lions patch on the back of a vest, shirt, or jacket.
- Full members each hold one vote.
Associate Membership is for those individuals who wish to show connection to or support the Red Lions but are unable to become full members for various reasons. Individuals may begin the application process by completing the Associate Member Application and returning it to any current Full member.
- Associate members shall pay dues as outlined in the Policies & Procedures.
- Associate members shall have no voting power and shall make no commitments on behalf of the Red Lions.
- Associate members may wear a small Red Lions patch.